Tuesday, July 1, 2008

new cast, new attitude


Yesterday's dr appt went very well for Hannah. Her leg is already starting to heal. She got a short cast- powder blue. It's even water proof. She can go swimming, take a bath, whatever she wants. She has to use her crutches for one more week then she can even start walking on it if she feels comfortable with it. That news brought old Hannah back. She was smiling bigger than she had for a week. She was giggly and so happy. I think she just needed to realize that it wasn't going to ruin everything. Also knowing that she only has to wear it for 4 weeks probably helps too.

Well just got back from another run. Only went 1 mile again, but as I sit here I am dripping sweat all over so I think it was a good workout. Scott even went with me today. I like having the company and another reason to not stop when I get tired.

Today is an early off day at work so I am getting my hair colored and then I am hoping to get to Sams to buy stuff for Haley's b-day party. Need lots of food and drinks. Hopefully Scott can go with to help pick stuff out. Also need to find something for Kyra's b-day present. Not sure what to do about that. Cash maybe?

Well off to the shower!

No comments: