Sunday, July 27, 2008

1 week down!

1 week down, and guess what! I actually lost some weight! I am down 3.8 pounds and .9% body fat. Only 21.6 pounds and 9.1% to go! It really hasn't been that bad. It does help that Scott is trying to lose weight too, helps keep me eating better anyway. Hopefully this week will go just as well. My goal for the week is to be under 150 by next Sunday. That is only 1.6 pounds to lose this week, should be realistic.


The past few days have been pretty tame, no major events to share. This week should be a little more exciting. Hannah gets her cast off on Tuesday, Haley gets her retainer on Thursday.


We bought school supplies today- woo hoo! I think the girls are both pretty excited to go back, I know Haley is. Hannah is just worried about who her teacher is going to be. I am really kind of surprised that we don't know yet. Oh well, we didn't request anyone specific so it's just the luck of the draw I guess.


I had to post this pic of Will in his helmet. He really likes being Grandpa's biker buddy. The helmet is so heavy that he almost tips over, but he doesn't complain at all. He is definitely all boy!

Well, I suppose that is enough random thoughts for today! Time to boil off a little more grizzle in the tub and off to bed to rest for tomorrow's 2 mile run!

1 comment:

Amy said...

oh my goodness...he looks so much like Scott in that picture!