Saturday, July 5, 2008

Today is Saturday?

Boy my inner calendar is sure screwed up. I can't believe today is Saturday and we have a wedding. I sure am glad I didn't have to be at the salon early this morning. We don't start until 1 and we will be done by 8 so that's not too bad. I would like to have been able to go to the family reunion today, but we already had a wedding booked when they picked the date. Oh well, at least the kids can go with mom and dad.


Last night we went and watched the city fireworks display. We just sat in the Sunshine parking lot, but we avoided some of the traffic and crowds by not going to the fairgrounds. The kids seemed to enjoy watching them so that was good.


Well, mom and dad just picked up the kids so I'd better go finish getting ready for the wedding.

No comments: