Thursday, July 3, 2008

My baby is 9!

How on earth am I possibly old enough to have a 9 year old? Seems like yesterday I was trying to convince Scott that he would be a great dad and could we PLEASE try to have a baby? Now look, 3 wonderful kids (most days) and I was right, he is a great dad. We are having Haley's party tonight- grilling out and then some fireworks. Hopefully the weather is nice, I don't think we've ever had bad weather for her party. She must be good luck!


Last night Will and I went to watch Haley and Kyra's summer singers concert at Terrace Park. Will really wanted to take pictures so I gave him my camera to play with. He is the funniest thing. First off, he figured out how to turn it on all by himself. Watching him take pictures is hilarious. He puts his cheek to the viewfinder instead of his eye and he almost always has at least one finger in front of the lens. He did manage to get a couple of pics that are recognizable as people. I love the one of his two fingers and a little bit of sky in between though! I wish I could bottle him up for a couple of years I don't want him to grow up just yet!

No comments: