Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Why do I have to force my kids to have fun?

It seems like some days I have to force my kids to go outside and play and be "kids". Today was no exception. Until I said the word squirt gun. Then Hannah and Will both started running around the house and yelling "squirt guns, squirt guns". Haley didn't want to play until Hannah told her she could just dump water on her if she wanted. That got her outside. I had to get a picture of Will, cuz for some reason he thought he needed Hannah's goggles on before he could play. Strange child.


Well, today is day 2 of the new diet. So far so good. I had my last appointment for the research project I was taking part in, so now I am done with adding the extra oil to my meals. That should help with the diet too! Tonight we are having turkey meatloaf, red potatoes and green beans. My poor kids don't know what to think about these meals. Maybe it will help them like more variety in their foods. I have to force myself to eat the veggies, I don't want my kids to be the same way. Poor Haley- hates anything different so she is really not liking this. I truly believe this will be good for all of us.... if I can just stick with it.......

No comments: