Monday, June 8, 2009

Week of vacation - day 1

Today is the first official day of my week of vacation. I figure since I have the whole day off, I should be able to find time to blog, right? Well, I am quickly squeezing this in before I make supper and head to the part time job- didn't take the week off of that one!


So, here is how I started my vaca:


1..Slept in til 6 am- yes, that is sleeping in!

2..Went for 3 mile run in the mist-I'm not sure if it was misting or just really wet air, but I got soaked none the less.

3..Taught Will how to write his name- really- LOOK! He was sooooo proud of himself! (I think I am more proud though)


4..Went to meet with a CPA with Scott for his business. I think I understood most of what he said but I'm still not sure what to do with the information....

5..Quick lunch at home with the kids.

6..Spent 3 hours at the studio trying to make Quick Books listen to me. Turns out Quick Books is smarter than me and I need to learn to listen to it- Go figure!

7..Played some Play-Doh with Will.

8..Quick blog post before making supper and then off to clean.

9..Hope to be home before 9 and asleep before 10- trip to Omaha planned for tomorrow- better not be raining!
So, as you can tell, I am having a nice relaxing vacation. Well, maybe I will be by the end of the week!

No comments: