Friday, June 12, 2009

Week of vacation...Day 5

Well today is the last day of my vacation week. Tomorrow we have a wedding and it's back to work on Monday. I hope to squeeze a little more relaxation in on Sunday if at all possible. The weather may even cooperate enough for a pool outing. I'll keep my fingers crossed on that one. So here is today's rundown:
1. Up at 6:45- see, vacation is over and I am finally getting better at sleeping in!
2. 3 mile run- I must say, I prefer running at 5 am when there are a lot less people out and about.
3. Spent some time on the computer, checking email, reading Facebook, etc.
4. Trip to Hy-Vee. Will got to talk to some Firefighters that were there shopping. Boy did he think they were cool!
5. Leftovers for lunch- real exciting, huh?
6. 3 hours of board games with the girls. Spongebob Life, Bratz scavenger hunt, about 20 games of Rumikub. Scott came home in time to play a couple rounds with us.
7. Turkey Taco Pie for supper.
8. Quick blog update and off to part time job.
I may not have been able to take the kids to the park or swimming as much as I had hoped, but we did spend a lot of time together and that was the main reason for taking the week off. I suppose I'd better get moving, nobody likes a tardy cleaning lady!

No comments: