Friday, June 26, 2009

Who is that little boy????


Scott took Will in for a haircut yesterday morning. I had been debating about just taking the razor to it myself but chickened out. I had told them to get it cut "a little shorter than usual". Well, this is definitely shorter than usual! He looks like a totally different kid! I guess since it's summer and he's a boy, it's only natural for him to have a buzz cut, right????

The girls had a summer singers concert last night at Terrace Park. Holy Hot! It's really fun to watch how into the songs Haley gets. She had actions for all the songs- even when no one else did! I love it when she actually looks like she is enjoying something!

Well, I gave myself a 5 minute time limit on the computer this morning so I would have enough time to get ready for work- I am already way over that time so I'd best be moving along!

No comments: