Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Back at it, wishing for more vacation....

Well I am back at work this week and it seems I really didn't miss it at all! No big surprise to know that I would rather spend the days hanging out with the kids and Scott than go to work. I think work missed me at least a little so that is good. Wouldn't want to go back only to find out that I wasn't really needed anyway.
At least the weather hasn't been any nicer this week than it was while I was home. In fact, it's looking like we might get a good storm tonight. Too bad Scott just rode his bike to the studio. I may end up going to get him later.....
I was doing really well on dieting and running, but going back to work this week has got me all out of wack. Working hours and money stress and all I want to do is snack all the time. ARGH! I hope I don't undo all that I accomplished in the past couple of weeks. That would be really depressing.
If all of the brides Scott has been meeting with would just sign contracts and pay deposits, the stress eating part might get better. Stupid economy has everyone price shopping everything so it takes forever for them to sign a contract!
Well, I'd better get to giving Mr Will a bath. He has had bed wetting incidents two nights in a row, so he is on strict liquid restriction tonight!
Maybe I'll even try to get some time in on the elliptical tonight......maybe?

No comments: