Thursday, June 11, 2009

Week of vacation...Day 3

Day 3 of vacation made me start to wonder how many weeks I would have to have off of work before I would have time to sit on the couch and be bored. I am certainly not close to that point yet!

1. Up at 6 am- off for a 3 mile run.
2. Brought Haley to Summer Singers, dropped Will and Hannah off at Colleen's for the morning (thank you, Colleen!)
3. Spent 2 hours at the hair salon gettin' my hair did. ( I am now a bleached blonde/redhead)
4. Picked up the kids and home for lunch.
5. Ran around to a few stores looking for some Hawaiian party stuff for Haley's b-day party. I think we will have to go to Party America.
6. Balanced checkbook- YUCK!
7. Chicken tacos for supper, dropped kids off at studio with Scott so I could head to part time job.

See- no boredom time in there! Looks like the weather is going to cooperate more for Day 4......

No comments: