Monday, February 23, 2009

I feel a sick day coming on......

Well, not for me, but for the kids anyway. Will has been fighting a cold for the past week and I think it started winning yesterday. Haley has a monstrous headache this evening. I am thinking I have lots of sick time so if I "need" to spend a day at home with sick kids, it would be acceptable. Especially since this week is pretty slow at work. Now, I'm not planning on calling in for a sick day unless it is needed, I'm just saying..........

I don't really have anything to write about, I just feel like I should update my blog more often. If nothing else I should at least just type in one kid funny from the day. Hmmmm.......I'm sure Will gave Amy lots of good stuff today, but all I've gotten from him is snot and poop. Funny sure, but not what I was going for......

Haley has a headache and she is too preteen to be cute funny most days. Hmm....that leaves Hannah, well I have said before that Hannah is the reason blonde jokes were created, but I can't think of anything specific from today.....Guess you'll need to find your humor elsewhere today. Sorry!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Nah...Will was too out of it yesterday. No funnies. :( I hope everyone feels better at your house soon. Kyra went to bed super early because of a monster headache. Who knows if it's sickness or PMS.