Sunday, February 8, 2009

Does tomorrow have to be Monday again?

I just deleted the whole first paragraph that I had written right before I was ready to hit publish. It was a complete pity party of one paragraph and no one needs to read that. Sorry that I almost put you thru that......let's just hope that this week brings new hope and happiness. Maybe being Monday again isn't so bad..........

This was actually a pretty productive weekend at the new studio. My dad came and helped out yesterday which made a huge difference. He got the entire place taped for us! That will save us (by "us" I mostly mean Scott) probably a week of work. Now Scott just needs to coat and sand everything to get it ready for texture and paint. I even helped hang the sheetrock - mostly I just put in all of the "extra" screws. But, I spent enough time climbing up and down the ladder to make my calves really sore, so it seems like I did a lot of work everytime I try to take a step- that has to count for something!

Today we went to Royal Fork and to Amy's to celebrate Kirby's b-day. He's going to be 11 tomorrow! Holy cats- how are the kids all getting so big? Kirby will be in middle school next year. We aren't even going to talk about the following year- I am in total denial about that!

I actually remembered to bring my camera with me today and took some pics.
This is Kirby opening the Webkins we got him. Seriously, this is what he wanted. I can't imagine what he would have looked like if I had gotten him something he didn't want. It seems preteen boys are just as strange as preteen girls. You never really know what to expect for a reaction! Too funny- he had the same reaction to getting his own cell phone too!
Will got a little grandpa time in while Kirby was opening his presents. Don't they both look really excited?
Haley took this picture of Kyra. I don't know why, I just felt the need to post it on the internet for the whole world to see. I am sure Kyra would greatly appreciate it as well! Something must have been really super funny! I'm not even kidding- oh I know, right?

No comments: