Saturday, January 24, 2009

my everything hurts

Yup, everything hurts but the worst is my back and my hands. But- we got all the carpet up at the new studio and all of the chipboard and tile is up. We have so much more work to do. I thought getting this far would feel like an accomplishment, but all I can see is everything that is still left to do. What on earth have we gotten ourselves in to?

The kids were even trying to help today. Haley was helping scrape off the paper that is stuck to the floors and Hannah was helping me with the wallpaper mess. We also got all of the wallpapered walls cleaned up today. That was yucky too. All that glue nastiness- BLEH! Luckily, we are just going to skimcoat over some of the glue stuff so I didn't have to get it all off. I would still be there and would probably be stuck to myself!

Since the kids were so good today, Scott is on his way to ColdStone to get them some ice cream. I think it will be a good night to snuggle and watch a movie. I know I don't have the energy left for much more than that!

Well, off to find something to watch for the night. I think tomorrow will be a manual-labor free day!

No comments: