Monday, January 5, 2009

Just another manic Monday...

How many of you went "whoa, whoa, "? Maybe I am the only one who gets that song in my head all the time. Whatever-


It was back to work, back to school, back to routine this morning. Well, for a little bit anyway. Amy called Scott around 8:30 this morning cuz she dropped a bench (with Will on it) on her foot. Scott had to pick up Will so Cameron could take Amy in to the ER. She broke a toe- yikes! Just think how bad it hurts and how many naughty words come out when you stub a toe. Broken- more pain for longer with not really anything to do for relief. No cast or anything! Hopefully toes heal fast!


So - Will got to spend another morning at the studio with daddy. Other than that it was a routine day! I will not use the word normal cuz I don't think there is such a thing anymore!


I did it- I got on the scale this morning and actually maintained my weight over the holidays! Now it is time to get back to work getting rid of a few more pounds. Wish me luck on that!


I just have to share this pic of Will. He got bubble bath for Christmas and he thinks it is the coolest thing ever! I went in with my camera and he got all excited about getting his picture taken with his bubbles. He wanted a bubble hat- so here is Will in his "bubble hat"-


Hey- I guess that means I actually used my camera for a random picture- way to go me! Time to go make fun of Haley. She has been in the shower singing since I sat down at my computer. I can't even tell what she is singing, but she sure is getting into it!

No comments: