Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday- WOO HOO!

It's Friday! I'm not sure why that would make me excited......no big plans for the weekend or anything. I guess I am excited that I can sleep in tomorrow. I am sure Will will get me up by 6, but that is still sleeping in- if only I would go to bed at the same time as usual, but no, I will probably be up at least 2 hours later than normal and maybe get to sleep in one hour later than normal. I don't know why people think they get more sleep on the weekends, I sure don't!

The girls helped me get the house cleaned this evening so maybe tomorrow morning I can help Scott at the "new" studio" for a little while. He has some appointments in the afternoon so maybe I can use that time to start working on our taxes- YUCK!

I took Bandit to the vet today. I was actually psyching myself up for bad news and to prepare the kids for a hard life lesson. Turns out the huge "tumors" are probably just lypomas (fat lumps). Not hurting him, just big and ugly. He also has a really gross sore in his ear that is most likely from the stupid Beagle licking them all of the time. Yet another reason that it is so disgusting. So, for an 11 year old dog, he is actually still pretty healthy. At least the kids don't have to learn that very hard lesson quite yet.

Well, I think Scott and I are going to watch Transformers tonight. I know, I know- WHAT? I guess it's supposed to be a really good movie and Amy gave it to Scott this afternoon for us to watch, so, what the heck? Why not?

It's been a really bad diet week and an even worse excercise week. Back to torture next week, but I think I will finish this week of really well with a couple of vanilla cokes while I watch the movie!

No comments: