Thursday, June 26, 2008

Who needs an alarm clock

It seems I forgot to turn my alarm clock on last night, but I was still wide awake at 5 am like I should have been. Why- well the monstrous raindrops hitting the window could have woke me up - or maybe it was the fact that there was so much lightning that it looks like the 4th of July. I am glad it's raining though. We were starting to get a little dry here. I know people south of here would be fine if it didn't rain again all summer with all of the flooding they are still dealing with, but after a couple weeks of no rain and 80 degree temps, we could really use it.

Well, Hannah is slowly getting better at using her crutches. She is having a difficult time with not being able to really play. She is such an active kid that this is going to be a hard summer for her. She is our soccer player, daddy's running buddy and Will's favorite playmate. Hopefully things are healing already and she can have a shorter cast next week and for a short amount of time.

So far Haley has been pretty helpful for Hannah. I am sure that won't last too long, but it is nice for now. Will just really wants to play with her crutches. I am sure to a 2 year old boy, those things look like lots of fun!

Oh well, I suppose I should get started on my day. I was on the elliptical for a little bit, but after doing it every day this week, my knees are a little upset with me. I really don't like this getting older crap!

No comments: