Sunday, August 10, 2008

It's Sunday, you know what that means.....

Weigh in day.... well it was better than I thought. I was pretty sure I hadn't lost any weight again this week, but lo and behold I am down another 1.2 lbs. That puts me at a loss of 5.6 lbs in the last 3 weeks. Seems a little sad that the loss is so little, but I know that an average of 1-2 lbs a week is the healthiest amount to lose and also easier to keep off so I guess I must be doing something right. I didn't go running this morning, decided to take at least this morning off. Depending on how the day goes I may decide to run tonight. Maybe we can do a family outing today that I can count as cardio. Otherwise a day off here and there is probably not a bad thing either.

I am getting really excited to go out of town for a couple days. I just got a bunch of clothes together for Will. I will try to keep on top of the laundry this week, but it is nice to know that if I get a little behind he still has enough to get thru. Me on the other hand, I will be washing everything I wear this week to get packed. I only have a few summer outfits that fit decent enough to wear in public.

Don't know what the plan is for today, but I am going to go enjoy it now!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I scrapped those toad pictures from the other day! Here's a link:
http://www.myscrapbookart.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=74739&cat=500