Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The back to school chaos has begun

Well today was day 2 of back to school. I am already trying to figure out how to keep the girls organized adn on top of things. I am hoping that I can get them into good habits right away this year so we don't have so many last minute things to do in the mornings. The first day went well, both girls were pretty excited. I took a couple pictures of the girls and then Will got his backpack and wanted to be in the picture too! He is so funny, he had to have "learning stuff" to take in his backpack to Amy's. I don't know that he will actually be interested in doing any of the stuff that we put in his bag, but that's ok.

Day 2 of school- Haley got hurt at recess and has a big ol' bump on her head. She also brought home some orchestra papers - she wants to try learning the viola. I have no idea how to play a viola or anything about them. We will need to see how much it is going to cost to rent/buy one. Hopefully not too much- I don't want to tell her she can't try something new. She seems really excited about it, so I want to encourage it as much as possible. The practicing could prove to be an issue for her, but we'll see.

Well, Hannah has soccer practice tonight and I have to be at work early again tomorrow, so off to get some laundry done before time to leave for practice!

No comments: