Saturday, August 2, 2008

Good morning!

Well it is Saturday August 2nd. Yup, AUGUST - how on earth is it August already? School starts in 3 weeks. That is a good thing though, the girls are both getting bored with summer break. We are going to get in a quick family vacation the weekend before school starts and then comes the craziness of homework, soccer and misc school functions.

On the diet front- I have been doing really good but I don't feel like I have lost any weight this week. Guess I will find out tomorrow. I am going to be bummed if the numbers didn't go down and God forbid they went up! I did have a few jelly beans this week and I felt so guilty afterwards that it so wasn't worth it. I was very good at work and passed on all the free food. There were 2 free lunches, cold stone and some homemade bars. No wonder I gained weight since I started there- free food all the time!

Well we have a wedding today. I start at the salon at 10 and we should be done for the day around 9. It's going to be a hot one so hopefully they don't mind melting. We are doing a lot of outdoor pics after the ceremony.

Well, Will is done with his cereal and Romeo is crying to go out so I guess I am done for now!

No comments: