Friday, August 8, 2008

I did it!

I ran 2 miles this morning all by myself! Maybe you are thinking- well didn't you run 2 miles last week? Yes, but this morning Scott stayed in bed while I went running. Having him with me usually helps motivate me to push harder. Today I did the whole 2 miles and didn't even have to talk myself out of stopping, I just kept going. I am very proud of myself because I am pretty quick to give up when I start to get tired so this is a big deal - to me at least.


Yesterday mom and I took the kids to the fair. She gave them each $20 to spend how they wanted. The girls both decided not to get wristbands for the rides so that they could play games too. They seemed to have a pretty good time. Will went on the same car ride twice. He was so cute-he smiled the biggest smile he could fit on his face. Both times when the ride was done he tried to get out the car he was in and go right to another car. The last time he was getting pretty close to meltdown and he just stopped next to the ride and wouldn't come out. Good thing we were already planning to be on our way out cuz I don't think he could have lasted much longer in the heat.

Today Scott is shooting a wedding by himself and we have one tomorrow too. Hopefully Sunday is nice and we can get some family time in. Well, I can hear Will calling for me so better get him some breakfast!

No comments: