Wednesday, December 10, 2008

(Nearly) Toothless Hannah


She is now 6 teeth lighter. Yup, 6. She did awesome. This was the first time she has had to have any work done on her teeth. They gave her some "happy" gas and lots of novacaine shots. Poor kid- her only complaint afterwards was that she didn't like the gauze and she didn't like not being able to feel her lips. She was even able to eat some supper with us. I did take her to Dairy Queen and got her a blizzard for later. Hopefully someday she will have beautiful straight teeth and this will all be worthwhile.

Not too much else going on this week. I have been fighting some kind of crud for a few days and this morning I was pretty sure it was winning. I feel better now, so hopefully my immune system is stronger than whatever virus is trying to rear its ugly head.

Christmas is in two weeks......I have 1 more present to buy for Hannah and then the kids are done. I have bought nothing for anyone other than the kids. Not sure if I am even going to try to find small somethings for everyone else. I guess I'll have to talk to Scott and see what he wants to do. We got our Christmas cards today so Hannah has been helping me get those done. I am missing a few addresses, the rest are already in the mailbox!

Well, the kids are fighting, Scott left to go back to work and I am ready to go to bed- too bad it's only 6:00. Better get busy getting busy!

No comments: