Thursday, December 18, 2008

Goal- MAINTAIN

My goal for the next 2 weeks is not to lose weight, it is just to not gain weight! With all the goodies and busy schedules, that will be a tough one to keep. I have been really good and lost some weight in the last couple of months. I really, really don't want that weight back to start off the new year! I have been unmotivated to work out the last week or so. I still try, but have a hard time getting too much time in before I get really bored and come up with some excuse to stop. So - I must MAINTAIN until after Christmas, then I will work on trying to lose a few more. Think it can be done? Boy, I hope so!

As for Christmas- we haven't done much shopping, but we are probably done anyway. It's depressing to not be able to buy a lot of gifts, but we have to keep our priorities in check. No one really needs anything anyway. I guess this year we will learn to appreciate just spending time together. Not such a bad thing to concentrate on!

I think next year for Christmas I am going to ask Santa for 70 degree weather. I am not getting into this -10 stuff. The kids aren't real thrilled with it either. Everyone is going to get a little punchy over Christmas break if they can't get outside to blow off some energy. Gonna be tough on Scott- I think he is keeping all 3 of them most of the days that they are off. I'd better get him a big bottle of UV and Red Bull!

I suppose I should get to getting ready for the day. Another 2-4 inches of snow forcasted for today. YIPPEE! (note that was a sarcastic YIPPEE- I am not really excited about more snow!)

No comments: