Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Barkin Bubba

I knew something was up when my cell phone actually rang yesterday. Normally Scott just sends me text messages to call when I have a chance. He called to tell me to call Amy so that I could listen to Will. Well, I called her and I could hear Will wheezing as soon as she picked up the phone. I tried to talk to him and he couldn't even get any words out cuz he was working so hard on breathing. I called the dr office and it took them an hour to call me back. By the time the nurse called I had already checked on Will 4 times and he was getting better. I made him an appt for this morning thinking that I would probably be able to cancel it. Well at 10:30 last night I was glad we already have an appt for today. The poor thing was barking and wheezing. Scott sat in the steamy bathroom with him for awhile and that seems to calm the cough down enough so Will can relax. I had him in the bathroom again at 5 this morning. So I am taking the day off work and making a trip to the dr. Hopefully it's just one of those things that will go away in a couple days, but with the wheezing I think we'd be better off making sure.

Other news? No, not really. It snowed last night- about an inch is all, but it looks like there is a chance every day starting Saturday. I just hope it doesn't snow alot on Saturday cuz I have to drive to Sioux City and back. I'd rather not have yucky roads to contend with!

Well, I suppose I should go see if Will is still awake. He was wanting breakfast 20 minutes ago, but I tried to get him to go back to sleep.

Wish us luck at the dr!

No comments: