Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thursday already?

I can't believe the week is almost over already! Yesterday finally started to feel like a vacation. The kids and I hit up Target to look at school supplies, went out for lunch with Scott and then convinced him to take a few hours off and hit the pool with us. Even Will started jumping in to the deep water from the side of the pool. He is still not too sure about getting his whole face wet, but he was doing pretty good considering this time last year he didn't like water deeper than his knees!

Today is going to be a day of quick house cleaning, lawn mowing and getting ready to head to Rochester for the Meyer family reunion. I am looking forward to meeting a lot of Scott's family, not so looking forward to sleeping in a "cabin" that has no bathroom and is all bumk beds. We are sharing said "cabin" with Amy's family, so sleep may not be easily found with that many kids in one room! I would love it if we could all head up to the Mall of America on Saturday, but I think everyone is planning to do that tomorrow and we won't get there until sometime tomorrow afternoon. Oh well, not like we have money to shop with anyway- just like to wander the mall for the fun of it.

Well, better get started on my day. I am hoping to get the house cleaned in like an hour - don't really want to spend my vaca time with a vaccuum!

No comments: