Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sorry dear blog

Dear Blog,

I am so sorry that I haven't has much time for you lately. You see I have been spending many of my free minutes hunting for a part time job. The part time job is an elusive character. There are many gathering places throughout the internet world to look for one, but catching one is quite a bugger of a deal. I have had a couple of close calls, but as of yet no trophy catch. I have a feeling all of the other hunters out there are experiencing the same frustration as I. Maybe we can all find a herd of jobs out there and everyone will get to have their own! Oh what eutopia that would be! Well, I just wanted to take a minute to explain my absence. I hope you understand. I will make a better effort to keep you informed in the future.

Sincerely,

Me

No comments: