Sunday, March 21, 2010

Have I given up?

Well, it seems I have given up on the photo a day thing. My computer was out of commission for a couple of weeks so I really lost my mojo there. I also have not been impressed with the pictures I was taking so count that as excuse #2.

I finally got a part time job. At Victoria's Secret of all places. The one interview that I left knowing I would never hear back from them, and that's the one that offers me a job! It's only about 10-15 hours a week and the pay sucks, but it's more than I had before. I am still waiting to hear back from CCHS. I really thought I would be working there by now. They seem to be a little unorganized and slow in the whole hiring process. Working 3 jobs isn't ideal for a wife/mother, but if it helps pay some bills, that's what I gotta do! It would be nice if Scott could find a job that paid a decent wage and I could help him keep the photography business going on the side, but he has had no luck in the job department. So for now, I work as much as I can and hope the bank is feeling generous (yeah, right).

I know it has been a month since I have posted, but I really haven't had anything positive to post and Scott gets mad when I post depressing stuff, so therefore, no posts! I know we aren't the only ones with money problems, but sometimes I feel like we are sinking so far down that there is no way out. See- not positive, huh? What positive do I have to say? We have great families that are trying to support us in any way we can. I know that if we end up losing all material things, we will still have two families that love us and support us. We will still have 3 great kids and Scott and I will still have each other. I guess I am rich in all the ways that the bank/ credit card companies just don't give a damn about!

Well, I am being summoned by the afore mentioned family. G'night all!

No comments: