Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy Wednesday!

Brrrr! Seriously, mother nature must be in a horrible mood! We already have 20+ inches of snow on the ground and she decides we need another 6 or so today. On top of that, she is kicking up the wind machine tonight and tomorrow's high is -5! Holy cramoly!

So far this week has been fairly quiet. I took Monday off to work at the studio getting some end of the year bookwork done. We changed the business over to a corporation as of Jan1, so there was a lot of stuff that had to be "ended". Yesterday was work all day and come home to have supper, play a little Wii golf with Scott and go to bed. Today I worked until 1 (love my half days) and then went to Ink & Iron to finally get my tattoo. Scott did some trade work for Chad- he did maternity pics in trade for my tattoo! It was 2 hours of pain but I think it looks great and it crosses one of those "I have wanted forever" things off of my list!




Bandit is still alive and kicking- well alive anyway. I think it is time, but I won't push Scott into it until he is ready. I certainly don't want him to resent me for that!


I have been keeping up on my 365 photo project so far- yes, I realize we are only 6 days into the year, but hey- it's something!

Well, sounds like Will is ready to get out of the tub, so better go help!

No comments: