Tuesday, December 15, 2009

ummm....BRRR!

Ok, I know that there is alot of winter weather to come yet, but yowsers, it has been really cold the last few days! I think I would rather get 20 inches of snow than have this 10 below stuff!


I can't believe Christmas is next week already. Wow, the year is almost over and I have a feeling I didn't do very well on my resolutions for the year. I will have to look back, I know I blogged about them at the time. Part of the reason I know I didn't do well is that I can't even remember what they all were. Oops.


The main reason for today's blog is to show you what our family project was last night:


Colleen had gotten this kit for us a couple of weeks ago, so we decided to build it last night. It is not a professional looking house by any means, but as Haley said " we are not entering any competition and it's more fun to just do what you want." I let all 3 kids work at the same time so there were a few "hey that doesn't go there"s but nothing too major. Now the kids thinkt hey should eat it, I am thinking who wants stale gum drops?

No comments: