Sunday, October 11, 2009

Still kickin!

Wow, it's been awhile, huh? I guess that means I am living a full life that doesn't have blank time to fill up with random computer use, right? Well, I certainly have been busy anyway. So, let's catch up. Since last time I wrote,
1. I had a birthday- yes I admit it, I had a birthday and am another year older! (whatever)
2. I got a cat - yes mom, I remember saying I was never going to get another cat, but seriously, have you seen her? She's adorable, sweet and she likes me! Meet Mazie, our newest addition. We adopted her from Second Chance and she is the most affectionate cat ever!


3. I applied for, got offered and turned down a different job at Sanford. (They changed the hours after I had my interview- idiots)

4. Hannah is still busy with soccer, Haley is busy with Lego league, both girls are in dance class and swimming starts in a couple weeks. Bored? NEVER!

5. I am trying to fall clean the house since I didn't do any spring cleaning. I have all 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms upstairs finished, but every room I clean adds to the pile of crap that I need to find a place for.

6. It snowed! Yup, it's October 11 today and yesterday morning we woke up to this:




Well, I know that doesn't begin to cover the reasons why I haven't had time to blog, but it's a start!

No comments: