Friday, April 3, 2009

April, huh?

Somehow it has become April already. I'm not sure where the time goes. I am really starting to feel old. I never understood why people always said "time goes so fast". Now that I have kids that seem to get taller everyday, I totally get it. Will is going to be 3 in just a couple weeks. I will probably spend part of the day locked in a room by myself crying abou not having my baby anymore. I asked him the other day if he was still my baby, "I'm not a baby", so then I asked him if he was still my little boy "I'm not little, I'm a big boy!" Oh Bubba, don't you understand? You will always be my little boy, even when you stand head and shoulders above me, I will still think of you as the little boy who had a southern accent everytime he yelled "mommy, I pooped!" and the sweet little boy who would tell me "I'm so glad you're here." Oh geez I'm getting mushy in my old age!

I went for a run this morning- I am sitting here sweating and it feels great! It is supposed to snow this weeked, so I guess no running for a few days again. I am having a hard time getting rid of this 10 pounds that I put on over the winter. I was doing so good for awhile and then stress kicked into high gear and BAM! Jeans are tight and I can't wear some of my shirts again! ARGH! I wonder if I will ever be able to stop being a yo-yo when it comes to my weight? It is just so easy to get out of the healthy habits and back into the snacking and "fast" eating. Being healthy really does take more planning ahead and unfortunately more grocery money. Why is the food that is good for you so much more expensive?

I suppose I should go get in the shower and get ready for the day. We are having an open house at the new studio tomorrow so I am planning to help Scott this afternoon and tomorrow to get ready. Anyone want to come clean my house for me?

No comments: