Sunday, January 3, 2010

Welcome 2010

Well, it's a new year and it doesn't seem like I will be any better at blogging every day than I was last year. Oh well.

So what has happened so far in 2010? We celebrated Travis and Robin's marriage yesterday with a vow reaffirmation ceremony and a reception/dance. Haley and Will tuckered out around 10:00 last night. Hannah could have danced all night long. She could be quite the party girl if we aren't careful! Other than helping with the wedding stuff, I haven't accomplished much yet this year. Today will probably be a bust as well. Tomorrow I took the day off of work so I can get some finance stuff done. I have some major headache work to do at the studio and then I need to figure out where to find money to pay our bills- that should be a real fun time!

I think I need to start working even harder at finding a part time job. I am hoping that all the people that got jobs for the Christmas season are tired of working part time and I will be able to find something. At this point, I am not even going to be too picky.

I have decided to try to do the 365 photo project. I put a link on the side of my blog so you can click on it and see how well I am keeping up. So far I have the first 2 days taken care of. I am going to try to keep my camera in my purse so I can take random pics to add.

No resolutions again this year. I always want to lose weight. I always want to better our financial situation and I always want to be a better mom/wife/all around person. No need for resolutions, just hard work!

Well, better get to gettin busy!

No comments: